We offer competitive financing, TRAC and FMV leases. Call for more information about our financing options.
Ford Credit Retail Finance options can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Combined billing for multiple units
- No early payoff or hidden fees
- Financing of Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP) and Commercial GAPCoverage.
- Financing of Commercial Service PlusSM (CSP)- a customizable fleet management program.
Commercial Line of Credit* can help you get the commercial vehicles you need quickly and easily. Once you establish a commercial line of credit with Ford Credit, you can acquire additional vehicles when you need to.
- Saves time when additional vehicles are needed
- Accommodated finance and lease transactions
- Saves bank lines for working capital needs
- Frees up cash to invest in your business
- Upfit vehicles and added equipment can be financed
- Availability of a combined billing program
- Financing of Ford ESP, CSP and Commercial GAPCoverage
- 6 to 12-month renewal
- Notification of when your line is set to renew/expire
*Subject to initial approval, ongoing eligibility and periodic reviews. Not all customers will qualify.
CommercialLeaseSM can be tailored to meet your unique business requirements with no origination, administrative or termination fees.
TRAC Lease Option
- High-mileage and heavy-use applications
- No mileage restrictions
- No wear and use penalties
- You set the residual based on your business application and you are responsible for the residual at lease-end
- 12-72 month terms
- Most comercially reasonable resudials are accepted
Net Lease Option
- Predictable usage vehicles
- Closed-end lease with no residual risk
- When you complete your lease as agreed, you simply bring the vehicle in and walk away
- You are only responsible for any excess mileage and excess wear and use charges
- 24-60 month terms and Ford Credit Commercial Leasing determines the residual