ROADSIDE SERVICE ASSISTANCE (UNITED STATES, PUERTO RICO, AND U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS)
This is a condensed version of this section of the warranty.
Your vehicle is covered by the complimentary Ford Roadside Assistance Program (unless you are driving a daily rental unit). Under this program, Ford will cover:
- Towing to the nearest Ford Motor Company dealership, or towing to your selling dealership if within 35 miles
- Flat tire change (vehicle must have usable spare)
- Fuel delivery (limited to two occurrences in a 12-month period up to 2 gal. gas, 5 gal. diesel)
- Lock-out assistance (replacement key cost is customer responsibility)
- Winching (vehicle must be within 100 feet of a paved or county-maintained road)
The Roadside Assistance Program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. It begins at the warranty start date and lasts for five years or 60,000 miles (whichever occurs first). If you need towing beyond the five years or 60,000 miles (whichever occurs first) period, Ford can arrange roadside assistance and charge your credit card unless the problem is covered by another Ford warranty. Ford will pay the tow charge under the other warranty.
For emergency roadside assistance, call 800-241-3673, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Ford Rental cars (FRCS) that must be towed because a covered repair has failed during the warranty coverage period, Ford will cover towing to the nearest Ford Motor Company dealership.
Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue Roadside Assistance at any time. Certain restrictions apply to Roadside Assistance benefits. Call 1-800-241-3673 for further details.