Wouldn’t it be nice if all communication between you and the service center was neatly and quickly organized all in one format and one location? With Volvo’s ASIST, it can be!
ASIST lets our customers and service locations share information, effectively communicate and receive status alerts throughout a service event — all within a single web portal. You save hours per service event, repairs are agreed to up front and trucks and trailers are back on the road faster.
- Assets: Include tractors, straight trucks, trailers, reefers
- Contacts and other fleet specific information
- Fleet Manager(s): Responsible for review, comment approval of service
- Fleet Process Notes: Presented to service personnel to guide service process
- Asset Notes: Unique characteristics by asset
- eMail notification of service initiation
- eMail notification of change in status of service event
- Any Device: Alerts sent to any device with email/access to the Internet
- Event Detail View: Link to view, comment and approve service events
- VMRS coded maintenance or repair operation
- Time stamped communications
- Complete Documentation: Pictures, repair order, invoice
- Inspection results, notes and repair recommendations
- Consolidated view of active service events and fleet request for service
- Event QuickView: See latest comments at a glance
- Event DetailView: See complete service details
- Select Asset: Selectable by unit or serial number
- Select Service Location: Search by name, location (proximity to truck), services offered. Search existing network or add new service locations.
- Describe Service Requirement: Pre-defined or free form descriptions
- Send Request: Delivers immediate request to service location dashboard as well as email notification with vehicle details and description of requirements
- By Asset: View all service events or selection and click into electronic folder
- By Service Location: View all service events and electronic folders
- Fleet Operations/Inspection: Auto loaded from profile
- Campaigns: Detailed description, suggested labor times and parts list (as required)
- PM Schedules: Auto loaded at service location based on miles, engine hours...
- Fleet Maintenance Integration: Download electronic folder to fleet maintenance system